My friend Megan, of A Month of Todays has tagged me..I don't normally do these...but..what the heck....'tis the season. Here's how this works...I post 7 random tidbits, fact or fiction, about myself... and then three tag others to do do the same...
1. I have a beautiful, creative, witty and courageous daugter...she'll soon be 25 years of age.
2. I always wanted to be a school teacher, but was discouraged by another teacher in the 70s due to the surplus of teachers. I would've specialized in English/Language Arts...
3. I'm a Certified Empowerment Coach (aka Life Coach) - a 2003 graduate of IPEC; added to that in 2006 with Jill Badonsky's Creativity Coaches Training; however, my day-job is in broadcast advertising with the ABC Television Network.
4. I've written about 20 poems
5. I majored in Clothing & Textiles in school
6. In 1998 I ran a half-marathon, 2 hours, 12 minutes
7. I'm a homebody
So now..I'm tagging: Krissie of Message in a Bottle, Karin of Creative Chaos and Annie of Journey Through Life, and Beverly of Embrace Your Gifts & Soar!
If you decide to participate, here's the way it works: In a post on your blog, link to the person who tagged you (that would be me) and share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself...or make them up(!)...who would know? Then tag 3 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs, along with "the way it works." Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Hope you find some fun with this.