December 24, 2007

Tag! ...I'm "it"

My friend Megan, of A Month of Todays has tagged me..I don't normally do these...but..what the heck....'tis the season. Here's how this works...I post 7 random tidbits, fact or fiction, about myself... and then three tag others to do do the same...

OK...here goes:
1. I have a beautiful, creative, witty and courageous daugter...she'll soon be 25 years of age.
2. I always wanted to be a school teacher, but was discouraged by another teacher in the 70s due to the surplus of teachers. I would've specialized in English/Language Arts...
3. I'm a Certified Empowerment Coach (aka Life Coach) - a 2003 graduate of IPEC; added to that in 2006 with Jill Badonsky's Creativity Coaches Training; however, my day-job is in broadcast advertising with the ABC Television Network.
4. I've written about 20 poems
5. I majored in Clothing & Textiles in school
6. In 1998 I ran a half-marathon, 2 hours, 12 minutes
7. I'm a homebody
...The End...
So now..I'm tagging: Krissie of Message in a Bottle, Karin of Creative Chaos and Annie of Journey Through Life, and Beverly of Embrace Your Gifts & Soar!
If you decide to participate, here's the way it works: In a post on your blog, link to the person who tagged you (that would be me) and share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself...or make them up(!)...who would know? Then tag 3 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs, along with "the way it works." Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Hope you find some fun with this.

7 comments:

Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Hey Cheryl, Merry Christmas! I loved reading your list of random things about you. Never would have guessed you have a 25 year old daughter...You look so young yourself! Thanks for tagging me too. I was tagged for that several weeks ago so I have my list on my blog...http://embraceyourgifts.typepad.com/blog/2007/11/a-different-kin.html

Cheryl, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that 2008 will be your best year ever! Looking forward to continuing the journey in blogland and beyond with you! Love, Beverly

storyteller said...

Hi - I followed you back from Kara's (Spiritdoll) after seeing your comments at Annie's and a few other blogs, read your 7 Random Things list and figured I'd introduce myself. I did that one a while back at
http://smallreflections.blogspot.com/
2007/11/7-random-things.html

I've done a couple more "get acquainted activities" recently, one on Dec. 17th and the other on Dec. 22nd. If you feel like participating in either and/or both, feel free.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!
Hugs and blessings,

Cheryl said...

I agree with Beverly -- you look much too young to have a 25 year-old daughter! And I'll bet you'd have made a marvelous school teacher...

karin (creativechaos) said...

Hi Cheryl!! Remember it's never too late to be a teacher :) hee hee... I was also tagged by heather and beverly so I think I will do mine after Christmas... But I loved reading yours. It's so much fun getting to know you more. Have a great Christmas and New Year Cheryl!!!! And looking forward to more blogging with you in the upcoming year!!! Karin

Cheryl Finley: said...

Hi Bev, Storyteller, Cheryl and Karin... Thanks for your kind words re: my daugher...she keeps me young! Ahh..life is good,isn't it? Have a happy holiday season, every one.
I'll see you back here.."same Bat time, same Bat-channel"!
...:)
Cheryl

Krissie said...

youre daughter is BEAUTIFUL cheryl !!! and she's a beautiful person because of how you brought her up to be so, so kudos to the both of you! I have three wonderful DD's to keep me young and on my toes! well done us hey?

ps thanks for the tag, I have been tagged a few times over the last week..will work on them and up on blog soon!

Cheryl Finley: said...

Krissie.. Wow! You have three darling daughters!...yes, they've got you as their mom so of course they're beautiful, creative, fun..and "good citizens of the planet" as I say. They do keep us on our toes don't they...and you 3 times as much! Yes..well done us..well done Krissie!!

The tag was kind of fun..more down the road in 2008... xxx Cheryl