The Center

Just about all of my mandalas are created spontaneously in stream of consciousness. This one was a conscious decision before I even picked up a marker to begin; although once I got started, it too was stream of consciousness. .

This mandala was inspired by the cover Cheri Huber's book, Making a Change for Good: A Guide to Compassionate Self-discipline . After creating it I realized it is my rendition of what she calls "Center", at least the first level Center for me. It's a portal to my Ultimate Center.

When I see it I am reminded that when I live from the Core of my Center... my experience of living is awesome! It is vivid, alive, vibrant, self-nurturing, energetic, wildly creative...just to name a few. I am thankful for this beautiful reminder of Center...a portal that lives inside me....and beckons me to go even deeper.

Ultimate Center, Level II was created shortly after, and I have posted it above.

Mandala #44

Comments